- Kobler Maricopa Leather Jacket
- Item #: 082906
Your order will be delivered to an easily accessible area outside your home. An adult is not required to be present at the time of delivery.
For nearly 30 years, Kobler leather wear has been meeting the distinct leather wear needs of outdoorsmen and cowboys alike. An affinity for the Wild West of yore has made Kobler well known among western aficionados. Kobler boasts crafting "finest leather apparel and accessories in the old American tradition". A legendary Kobler jacket for the man with distinct western tastes. This exceptional jacket features supple cowhide and art gallery worthy detailing. Two front patch pockets. Handy inside open chest pocket. Carved bone bead style button closures. Back length (collar to hem) is 31". Sizes: S(38), M(40), L(42), XL(44), 2XL(46). Full polyester satin lining.
Because no two skins are alike, each Kobler leather jacket will be unique.
- Full polyester satin lining
- Raw edge hemline & yoke overlays
- Supple cowhide with a desirable vintage finish
- Long leather fringe graces front yoke, sleeves, pockets, & back
- The Kobler leather fringed jacket impresses with Southwestern finishing touches
- Southwestern painted front & back yoke & matching pocket detail