Easy Holiday Shopping: Returns & Exchanges Extended Through January, 2023
Thank you for your recent purchase on bootbarn.com. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your purchase, we are happy to help you with returns and exchanges. You can avoid a $10 return shipping fee by returning your item to your local Boot Barn store. Our store associates will happily take care of you and help you find exactly what you’re look for! The $10 shipping fee will be waived for exchanges, when you use our handy prepaid shipping label.
Free In Store Returns
Boot Barn is happy to offer in store return processing for online orders
- Product must not show any evidence of wear and must be returned with all its original tags. To ensure that your boots don't show any signs of wear, be sure to walk only in carpeted areas until you are sure they fit properly. Avoid any kind of hard flooring as it may scuff the soles of the boots.
- Items must be returned within 60 days of date received.
- A small return shipping fee of $10 will be deducted from your refund when a prepaid UPS return label is issued by Boot Barn. If it's defective or we made a mistake, the fee will be waived. This fee is also waived for exchanges, when you use our handy prepaid shipping label.
- Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Make sure the product is in its original packaging, (e.g. boot box), and place it in its original shipping box or original bootbarn.com shipping bag. Boot boxes may not be returned with tape or any other shipping labels on them, doing so will result in a restocking fee.
- From the time your item has been received in our warehouse, please allow up to 3 business days for your return to be processed. As soon as your return is received and processed you will receive an email confirmation.
- If purchased from a store or event we can only refund the original form of payment, and only with the original sales receipt. Cash will be refunded with a check. We apologize for any inconvenience. Returns received without a receipt will be returned to the customer.
- If you purchased online and want to return it in a store, you may do so for a refund, an exchange or store-credit.
- Returns of orders paid by Affirm or PayPal will be credited back to the original payment method, so you may re-order at your convenience.
Return an item shipped within the US
To start your return process click here.
(A small return shipping fee of $10 will be deducted from your refund when a prepaid UPS return label is issued by Boot Barn. If it's defective or we made a mistake, the fee will be waived. The $10 fee is waived on exchanges.)
Return an item shipped internationally
Use our convenient DHL return label. A flat fee will be deducted from your refund - for more information and to print the return label, please click here.
Having issues with your return?
If you do not know your order number, or it's been greater than 60 days since you made your purchase simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, address and the style number(s) of the products you ordered. Once we receive your email, we will reply with a copy of your order confirmation, which will have your order number. Please allow up to 1 business day for a response.
How will I know when Bootbarn.com receives my return package?
As soon as we receive and process your return we will email a confirmation to the email address you provided on your original order. Note, if there is a refund due, this refund will be noted in your email confirmation and typically shows up on your credit card account within 2-5 business days (depending on your credit card) or by your next credit card statement.
What is a good guideline when I should expect to receive an email confirmation that my return package has been accepted and processed?
Allow 1-3 weeks for your return to be processed. This takes in consideration the transit time of the return package back to us, a full warehouse inspection of the returned item(s) and credit processing of your return paperwork. As soon as your return is processed you will receive an email confirmation.
I am an international customer - how do I return an item to you?
You may either prepay postage and duties (if applicable) and return via the carrier of your choosing, or create a prepaid DHL return label. If using our convenient label, a flat fee will be deducted from your refund. For more information, please click here.