Frequently Asked Questions
A: You can find your order status by going to order status page here. or logging into your Boot Barn account.BACK TO TOP
A: "Waiting Fulfillment" usually means that your item is being shipped directly to you from the manufacturer. Once we receive the tracking number from them it is entered into our system. At that point, an email is then sent to you with your tracking number.BACK TO TOP
A: Once you submit an order on the website it immediately goes into processing and, in general, there is only a small window in which it can be cancelled. This depends on whether the item ships directly from Boot Barn, or a vendor, as well as other factors. To see if your order can be cancelled, call our customer service department immediately at 1-888-440-2668. If we cannot cancel your order you can return it to us for a refund (except shipping charges). See the help page on Returns for more information.BACK TO TOP
A: You can check the balance of a gift card here checkBalance. You may instead call the number listed on the back of the gift card or visit your local Boot Barn store. To find the location nearest you see our Store Locator.BACK TO TOP
A: No. Unfortunately store credits can only be used in our Boot Barn retail locations. To find the location nearest you see our Store Locator.BACK TO TOP
A: To find the contact information to the location nearest you see our Store Locator.BACK TO TOP
A: We carry a broad range of sizes and brands as part of our commitment to give our customers the selection, style and fit they are looking for. We cannot guarantee a certain style or size will fit, but here is a general advice that should help you find the proper fit.
- Whenever possible get your foot measured. Most boots and shoe stores use a foot-measuring device called a Brannock, which offers the most accurate foot measurements.
- If you are familiar with the brand, order the same size you usually wear in that brand.
- If you own another brand of boots, this size will usually do! If you don't remember the size, look inside the shaft of the boots or on the inside bottom.
- If it is your first pair of western boots, usually start with 1/2 a size down from your normal shoe size.
- If you are between sizes, order a 1/2 size up.
- Some Brands tend to run slightly small or big. If this is the case, we note this in the boot's description. Yet, this is only a guideline and we can't guarantee that this recommendation will work for you.
A: We have a series of informative "How-To" videos on boots and hats on your youtube channel:BACK TO TOP
A: Yes! We ship orders internationally every day. For more information on rates and terms please see our page on International Shipping.BACK TO TOP
A: Yes, we accept Paypal. However, we do not accept Checks and COD. Money orders need to be sent in with a money order agreement that needs to be requested via email. Please note orders placed with a money order will be refunded through a check.BACK TO TOP
A: Unfortunately there are no refunds for shipping, we do not, however, apply any restocking fees for your return. Or, use our prepaid shipping label, for exchanges, and we will waive the $10 fee.BACK TO TOP
A: Yes, you can buy gift cards online, by phone and in one of our retail store locations. For locations near you, please visit our Store Locator.BACK TO TOP
- Ordering online often includes shipping costs. Shipping costs can range from $7.95 up to $19.95 for a single item shipped with the contiguous U.S. To address a portion of the shipping costs and to promote online ordering, occasionally online prices are slightly lower.
- Our operating costs are slightly lower online, thus we would like to pass on as much savings as possible to our online customers.
- Like most other retailers online, we occasionally have an exclusive online sale, valid only online and for a limited time only.
- Occasionally a retail store's price may be lower than the online price because they are having an exclusive, limited time, sales event at their store location only.
A: In order to provide you with the great prices you see at bootbarn.com, we have made the website our catalog. Catalog retailers must charge higher, traditional store prices in order to meet the costs of producing a printed catalog. This is before shipping prices. By using the Internet, we have avoided these high costs and can in turn pass the savings on to you. If you do not happen to have a computer, you may order via phone with as little information as the Brand, Style # and size, along with any major credit card.BACK TO TOP
A: No. Coupons are typically created for specific in-store promotions or specific online promotions. They cannot be used in place of each other. If an in-store coupon can be used online, it will be indicated on the coupon and vice versa.BACK TO TOP