Carhartt Men's 6" Lace-Up Work Boots - Steel Toe
Item #: 050W36
Store Pickup & Delivery Options
Sorry Y'all, this isn't available in any store near you but we can ship it to your local store by selecting the ship to store option at checkout!
Your order will be delivered to an easily accessible area outside your home. An adult is not required to be present at the time of delivery.
Same-Day Delivery Unavailable
We're sorry, the zip code you provided is out of the 20 mile range for this store
It's no surprise that Carhartt has made a work boot that will go the distance! These rugged lace-up work boots are made of oiled leather with a breathable, moisture-wicking lining. Their aggressive rubber outsoles are slip-resistant and include a climbing-friendly 90-degree heel to keep your feet grounded no matter what your conditions are on the job site. Steel toes protect you from unexpected drops. Carhartt has been making workwear for hardworking folks since 1889 and is a name you can count on to deliver high-quality, long-lasting apparel and footwear for any line of work.
- 6" shaft
- Durable rubber outsole with lug and ladder lock treads with reinforced steel shanks
- Polyurethane cushioned midsoles for added support
- ASTM 2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 Electrical hazard (EH) protection
- ASTM rated 2413-05 steel toes
- Leather upper with lace-up closure and padded collar
- Moisture-wicking sockliner