- Scully Fringe & Beaded Boar Suede Leather Jacket
- Item #: 225958
Select Ship To Store at Checkout
1. Get $20 on us
2. We'll make a donation to National FFA ORG
3. It's Free
Your order will be delivered to an easily accessible area outside your home. An adult is not required to be present at the time of delivery.
Enjoy your own premium Scully Leather jacket from the leather craftsmen who produced leather jackets, gloves, and helmets for WWI and WWII pilots and Admiral Byrd's expedition to the Antarctic! To learn more, click on Women's Scully Leathers. Scully Leather Company has been crafting fine leather wear since 1906, some of which you'll find on display in the likes of the Smithsonian Institute and the Museum of Flight in Seattle, Washington. Scully leather wear is handcrafted from grade "A" leathers, with special consideration given to surface character and softness of hand. Scully is leather wear you can be proud to own! Our Scully supple leather jacket adds instant western sophistication to any cowgirl's attire! This western leather fringe jacket boasts quality craftsmanship with boar suede leather, drenched in fringe, and finished with silver-tone medallion details on front and back. Silver-tone concho snap closures feature decorative center bead and floral etching. Front and back peaked yokes. Full 100% nylon lining. This women's fringed leather jacket back length (from collar to hem) measures 20 1/2". Sizes: S(4-6), M(8-10), L(12-14), XL(16), 2XL(20).
- FIT NOTE: Princess seams for a tailored fit
- Cropped jacket styling for a sexy look
- Studded, beaded, & fringed accenting medallions
- Dramatic genuine leather fringe on yokes & sleeves
- Genuine boar suede leather jacket by Scully
- Leather lacing details yokes, collar, placket, seams, & sleeves