Last updated 08/06/2013
We also do not support SPAM. We are committed to sharing information and advertising promotions to our valued customers and we respect their privacy. Each of our email special promotions come with a simple "unsubscribe link" that permanently removes your address from our list.
Types of personal information we may gather
BootBarn.com gathers personal information from you in order to provide superior service, communicate offers on merchandise and services which we believe will be of interest to you, customize our communications to you, administer our business, and improve your shopping experience. The following are examples of the personal information we gather from you.
- Purchases — When you place an order, you give us your name, address, phone number and/or e-mail address plus payment information.
- Non-Purchases — There may be instances when you are not making a purchase at BootBarn.com and you give us your name, address, phone number and/or e-mail address, and where applicable, payment information, or when somebody else gives us your name, address, phone number and/or e-mail address, and where applicable, payment information. Some situations when this may occur are when you return or exchange merchandise, receive a gift from BootBarn.com or enter a contest or participate in a promotion or survey sponsored by Boot Barn, Inc
- Personal Shopping Account – If you create a Personal Shopping Account with us so that you may place orders more conveniently, you authorize us to store your name and shipping address(es)
- Catalog requests — We need your name and address in order to mail you a catalog. We also require a phone number or e-mail address so that we can contact you in the unlikely event there is an error in your address or other delivery problem. To stop receiving catalogs, simply e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail updates — When you subscribe to receive BootBarn.com e-mail updates featuring exclusive offers (like free shipping), product news, special discounts, contest announcements and more, we require your e-mail address. You can unsubscribe any time by updating your profile here.
Cookies also help us:
- determine which features and tools you use, and which pages you visit on bootbarn.com
- remember which items you've placed in your shopping bag
- enable you to checkout faster if you’ve created an account with us
We also contract with a third-party advertising partner to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this site. They will collect and use anonymous information about your visits to and interactions with our website through the use of technologies such as cookies to personalize advertisements for goods and services. To learn more, or to opt-out of receiving advertisements tailored to your interests by our third party partner, visit the Network Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org/choices. Opting out will not in any way affect your use of our site.
If you have any concerns about leaving cookies on your computer for extended periods, you can delete them using your browser preferences or privacy menus.
Children's Privacy at Boot Barn
Boot Barn® does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. Boot Barn®, Inc is concerned about the privacy and safety of children when they use the Internet. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent.