- Obenauf's Leather Heavy Duty Leather Preservative
- Item #: 2000034016
Get $20 On Us When You Select Free Ship To Store Pickup
Your order will be delivered to an easily accessible area outside your home. An adult is not required to be present at the time of delivery.
Leather preservative from Obenauf's Leather was originally developed in Idaho by a wildland firefighter, developed this unique blend of beeswax/propolis suspension formula to protect leather against caustic fire, retardant chemicals, heat, water and abrasion. The natural oils are gradually released into leather fibers as a long-term lubrication. Heat or continued flexing causes oils to be released faster this product reinforces fibers against scuffing and allows the leather to still breathe. Apply by hand as body temperature helps melt the leather preservative into damp or dry leather, applying two applications last much longer in severe wet conditions.
- Leather preservative
- Water penetration resistant
- Scuffing and abrasion resistant
- Caustic chemicals, manure acid and salt resistant
- Premature cracking and parching resistant
- Stitch tear and dry rot resistant
- Mold and bacteria resistant
- 4 oz.
- Cannot be shipped outside the USA