- Levi's Men's 517® Boot Cut Jeans
- Item # 013626
Free Shipping On Orders Over $74.99 (see more...)FREE SHIPPING on orders over $74.99, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
In 1969, Levi's realized that cowboys not only need reliable horses, but they also need reliable jeans. This brought on the design of the 517" Boot Cut jeans that would fit over still leather boots. These jeans were originally known as the Saddleman. Today there may not be as many cowboys, but the need for a good pair of jeans is still here. The 517" boot cuts are durable, comfortable, and they will keep you covered today as well as they did yesterday. These jeans sit at the waist, feature a slim fit, and a boot cut leg.
Style(s): 517-0216, 517-0217, 517-2017, 517-4891
- 100% cotton, 14.5 oz.
- Zipper fly
- Higher rise fits comfortably at the waist
- Made narrow though the seat and thigh
- Flares below the knee to a well defined boot-cut with a 18 - opening
- Orders for Levi's products will not be accepted from outside the United States