Iron Age Trencher Non-Metallic Work Boots - Composite Toe
Item #: 050M89
Store Pickup & Delivery Options
Sorry Y'all, this isn't available in any store near you but we can ship it to your local store by selecting the ship to store option at checkout!
Your order will be delivered to an easily accessible area outside your home. An adult is not required to be present at the time of delivery.
Same-Day Delivery Unavailable
We're sorry, the zip code you provided is out of the 20 mile range for this store
The Trencher work boot by Iron Age delivers the protection and comfort you need while on your feet all day. Full-grain leather upper is naturally tear-resistant for long-lasting durability and wear. Its interior is where this boot really stands out: its ASTM-rated composite toe has you covered in case of drops. Its sockliner is padded and designed to wick away moisture in order to kill odors and bacteria. Get out of the dark ages and step into the Iron Age with a pair of Trencher work boots.
- Cement construction
- Aggressive tread pattern and 90-degree heel rubber outsole is slip and chemical-resistant
- Electrical hazard protection
- 6" lace-up shaft with round laces and non-metallic eyelets
- Padded mesh sockliner with removable moisture-wicking insole
- Genuine leather upper is long-lasting and wear-and-tear-proof
- ASTM-rated F2413-05 safety composite toe