- Georgia Men's Wellington Giant Steel Toe Work Boots
- Item #: 050A93
Your order will be delivered to an easily accessible area outside your home. An adult is not required to be present at the time of delivery.
Take on any job with the Georgia Giant Wellington steel toe work boots. These boots utilize newer outsole materials that help make them lighter weight as well as take some of the stress and strain away from your feet. The leather is a tumbled leather- it is tanned specially to help soften the leather therefore shortening the break in time. These boots meet ASTM F2413-05 Impact and Compression standards and they comply with Electrical Hazard safety standards. These boots are made with insulating bottoms providing secondary electrical hazard protection to those areas dealing with open circuits under dry conditions, but can also be worn in areas requiring only basic protective toe work boots.
- Full grain leather - Molds to your foot
- Repairable Goodyear welt construction
- Replaceable outsole, solid footing, long lasting
- High performance lining - Durable, dry comfort
- Steel shank - Solid stable work platform
- Covered cushion insole - comfort underfoot
- EVA midsole - Comfort
- Oil resistant bumper guard - Long life, low maintenance
- Unlined quarters