- Georgia Men's Muddog Steel Toe Comfort Core Work Boots
- Item #: 050623
Select Ship To Store at Checkout
1. Get $20 on us
2. We'll make a donation to National FFA ORG
3. It's Free
Your order will be delivered to an easily accessible area outside your home. An adult is not required to be present at the time of delivery.
If your leather work boots tend to become hard, brittle, and break, these Georgia Muddog TPU work boots might be for you. The most important part of the Muddog boots by Georgia is its TPU lower foot portion. While the top portion of these boots are made of leather, there are certain work environments that tend to attack leather due to the nature of their chemicals and contaminants. Key comfort in these work boots is the contoured removable polyurethane cushion insole that provides direct underfoot cushioning without bottoming out. These boots meet the highest ASTM F2413-05 Impact & Compression standards as well as Electrical Hazard standards. This means that these boots are made with insulating bottoms that provides secondary electrical hazard protection to those areas dealing with open circuits under dry conditions, but can also be worn in areas requiring only basic protective toe work boots.
- High abrasion and moisture wicking mesh lining
- Full gusset leather tongue
- Supporting steel shank - Solid stable work platform
- Molded waterproof TUP shell
- Removable polyurethane Comfort Core Air flow orthotic insert
- Oil resistant rubber "Phoenix" outsole
- Steel toe
- Electrical hazard