- Georgia Men's Insulated Steel Toe GORE-TEX Work Boots
- Item #: 050S69
Get $20 On Us When You Select Free Ship To Store Pickup
Your order will be delivered to an easily accessible area outside your home. An adult is not required to be present at the time of delivery.
Don't let the comfort of these Georgia loggers fool you. These boots are made with full-grain leather that is amazingly smooth yet tremendously durable! The removable brush guard kiltie has been appended to prevent small items from getting into the interior. You can adjust the fit to the perfect comfort and support level with the sturdy lace-up design. On the interior, GORE-TEX fabric lines the leather to keep your feet dry and protected from cold winds. These boots feature 400G of Thinsulate Ultra insulation for added warmth without the bulk. The steel shank helps with steady footing and it supports the arches of your feet, while the rubber Vibram Tacoma outsole is flexible and abrasion, chemical, heat, and oil resistant. These highly durable boots are a cut above the rest.
- 400 Gram thinsulate ultra insulation
- Cambrelle lined Gore-Tex bootie
- Cushioned insole for added support
- Electrical hazard protection
- Leather welt
- Nylon pull loop
- Steel toe class I75/C75
- Vibram oil resistant one piece rubber cleated "Tacoma" outsole provides better traction
- Waterproof full grain leather