- Georgia Boot Men's Waterproof Logger Work Boots - Round Toe
- Item # 2000206101
$164.90 (15% Off)-$29.10 Sale Savings
Free Domestic Shipping On All Boots (see more...)FREE Domestic Ground Shipping on all boots, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $74.99 (see more...)FREE SHIPPING on orders over $74.99, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
These Georgia Boot Men's Waterproof Logger Round Toe Work Boots left nothing out. These boots are jam-packed with technology to provide you with the best safety and comfort features. These logger boots are made with a full-grain leather and sport a 9" lace-up shaft. These boots also have a double-ribbed tempered steel shank for maximum comfort for a long day in the brush. The Georgia waterproof system uses a high-performance mesh lining to keep water out. These work boots also feature an oil and slip resistant outsole. But, Georgia Boot didn't stop there. These boots also have a 3 1/4" heel with stabilizing counter lock technology. These boots also feature a CC7 comfort core removable insole that makes walking in these boots feel like a breeze. These boots also meet the ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard. These logger boots will have you covered from heel to toe with technology designed to maximize comfort, durability, and safety.
- Oil and slip resistant rubber outsole
- High performance mesh lining
- CC7 comfort core removable insole
- Georgia waterproof system
- Round toe
- Double-ribbed tempered steel shank
- 3 1/4" heel with stabilizing counter lock
- Full-grain leather with 9" lace-up shaft
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard