- Dan Post Men's 12" Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots
- Item #: 050J47
Get $20 On Us When You Select Free Ship To Store Pickup
Your order will be delivered to an easily accessible area outside your home. An adult is not required to be present at the time of delivery.
Keep your feet dry and comfortable at work or on the farm with the Albuquerque Western Work Boots by Dan Post. These boots are made with leather that is treated to resist moisture. Non-moisture wicking leather is tested 50,000 flexes without any water coming through the leather. The waterproof membrane is made into the boot to trap moisture between the lining and the leather outside boot. The lining is breathable and treated to prevent odors and the growth of fungus so your boots can last longer. A mini-lug traction outsole provides traction without too much tread, helping to keep dirt from tracking with you.
- Tan distressed leather
- Waterproof foot and shaft
- 12" Shaft height
- Breathable waterproof membrane
- Steel toe for foot protection
- Removable comfort cushion insole
- Mini lug traction outsole
- Western style work heel
- Round toe for extra comfort