- Chippewa Men's Waterproof Insulated Utility Work Boots
- Item #: 050G48
Select Ship To Store at Checkout
1. Get $20 on us
2. We'll make a donation to National FFA ORG
3. It's Free
Your order will be delivered to an easily accessible area outside your home. An adult is not required to be present at the time of delivery.
Chippewa Boots? developed functional footwear that will stand up to the ruggedness of the great outdoors with their Utility line in the Rugged Outdoor collection. No matter whether the task is utilitarian or recreational, these boots will stand up to the job. These 6" work boots are made with waterproof oil and they feature the breathable Chip-A-Tex? waterproof membrane system. Water is locked out by the membrane shield but air passes through from the foot for maximum comfort. Thinsulate Ultra is a lightweight, breathable, and moisture resistant insulation that is slightly thicker than regular Thinsulate insulation. This provides greater warmth and comfort, yet it's still thin enough to allow complete freedom of movement.
- 6" Briar oiled waterproof leather uppers
- Leather / Dri Lex combination lining
- Flexwelt Removable Cushion Orthotic insole
- 400 Gram Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Bootie