- Chippewa Men's Steel Toe Insulated Logger Work Boots
- Item #: 050G62
Select Ship To Store at Checkout
1. Get $20 on us
2. We'll make a donation to National FFA ORG
3. It's Free
Your order will be delivered to an easily accessible area outside your home. An adult is not required to be present at the time of delivery.
Inspired from Chippewa's great Logger heritage the lace-to-toe construction is a classic iconic style that comes with a removable kiltie. It provides greater stability around the foot, ankle and calf while traversing any terrain. Made with the Chip-A-Tex? breathable waterproof membrane, water is locked out of the boot by the membrane shield but air passes through from the foot for maximum comfort. Thinsulate Ultra is a lightweight, breathable, and moisture-resistant insulation. Thicker and loftier than regular Thinsulate, Thinsulate Ultra provides greater warmth and comfort, yet it's still thin enough to allow complete freedom of movement.
- 8" Bay apache waterproof leather uppers
- Maple Taibrelle lining
- 400 Gram Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Texon insole
- Black Vibram logger outsole
- ASTM F2413 Steel toe
- Electrical hazard rated
- Chip-A-Tex waterproof membrane system