- Carhartt Flame-Resistant Duck Traditional Coat - Big & Tall
- Item # 086M94
$224.99 Online Price
Free Shipping On Orders Over $74.99 (see more...)FREE SHIPPING on orders over $74.99, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
Protect yourself on the jobsite and keep warm with this flame-resistant jacket by Carhartt. The men's work jacket includes a fire-resistant cotton duck shell with front hip slit pockets and two flap chest pockets. Two interior patch pockets feature FR hook-and-loop closures for arc protection. Carhartt has been making workwear for the everyman and woman since 1889 and is a name you can count on to deliver high-quality, long-lasting apparel and footwear for any line of work.
- Meets NFPA 70E standards and UL classified to NFPA 2112
- Two-way front zipper closure with snap storm flap
- Rib-knit storm cuffs keep out cold air
- Quilted nylon lining
- Keep your hands warm in the two front slit pockets & store your stuff in two interior pockets
- Available in big & tall sizes
- 100% Cotton duck fire-resistant shell
- Nomex inside waist drawcord for an adjustable fit
- Made in U.S.A.
Carhartt Flame-Resistant Duck Traditional Coat - Big & Tall is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mr FREEZE from PERFECT outside work jacket I've used this jacket 3 times so far and it has lived up to expectations. I love the Velcro features and large zipper handles. I work in cryogenics so between the elements and the machinery being extremely cold, this jacket has held it's own. The puffy sleeves are a bit much, but the utility of the design negates that concern. I would absolutely recommend this jacket as I'm a big fella (5'10" 330lbs) and I can move freely and comfortably fully zipped up to the neck with baklava and hard hat. Great job Carhartt
Date published: 2018-11-29