- Boulet Hand Tooled Ranger Cowgirl Boots - Square Toe
- Item # 045R23
$294.99 Online Price
Boulet Size Chart
Women: C = Medium, D = Wide
Men: E = Medium, EEE = Wide
Created in 1933, Boulet Boots began making their mark on cowboy boot history with attention to stylish designs, a comfortable fit, and quality products. With a rich Canadian history, extending into army footwear production during WWII, Boulet Boots maintain a tradition of excellence with each generation of the Boulet family at the helm. A long history crafting boots, attention to customer needs, and a wide variety of cowboy boot styles makes Boulet boots some of the best around! These Boulet boots feature full grain leather handcrafted construction. Hand tooled leather foot sits under a matching 13" leather shaft. Solid brown leather saddle vamp. Hand tooled leather pull straps. Leather lining and double stitched welt. 1 1/2" stockman heel. Updated square toe profile. Imported from Canada.
- Leather outsole
- Modern square toe profile
- Full grain leather construction
- Eye-catching hand tooling on foot & shaft
- Boots done right by Boulet.
- Brown leather saddle vamp provides extra boot protection