- Boot Barn Men's Square Toe Western Boot Trees
- Item #: 069B27
Your order will be delivered to an easily accessible area outside your home. An adult is not required to be present at the time of delivery.
Protect your investment and add years to the life of your boots with a set of cedar boot trees from Boot Barn. Whether you wear your boots for an hour or an entire day, the salty moisture from your feet soaks into the leather on your boots, drying out leather quickly. These solid cedar boot trees draw this moisture out of the boots and keep a fresh scent in your boots. When the boot trees are placed in the boots, there is resistance from the heel to the toe keeping the toe from curling and maintaining the look and fit. They allow for a great shape, making cleaning and conditioning the boots even easier. The leather loop makes removal quick and convenient. Keep your favorite boots smelling fresh and feeling like a glove with these Cedar Boot Trees!
- Smooths wrinkles and reduces toe curling
- Absorbs damaging moisture and salts
- Men's sizing: SM (6-8), MD(8-10),LG(10-12), XL(12-14), XXL (14-16)
- Maintains look and fit of boots
- For men's square toe western boots
- Prolongs the life of boots
- High vamp helps maintain fit
- Made with Aromatic Red Cedar from the USA
- Prevents odor
- Women's sizing: XS(5-7), SM (7-9). MD(9-11), LG(11-13)