- Ariat Men's WorkHog CSA Work Boots
- Item # 030937
Can't make it to the store, but still need it today?
Click 'Buy Now' to see same-day delivery options.
Please select an option:
I'll pick up my order at:
I want my order delivered
Delivered today if ordered before 2pm.
Otherwise, orders will be delivered the next day
Free Domestic Shipping On All Boots (see more...)FREE Domestic Ground Shipping on all boots, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $74.99 (see more...)FREE SHIPPING on orders over $74.99, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
United States , Canada
Put your best foot forward on the jobsite with a pair of WorkHog men's boots from Ariat. These pull-on western work boots feature an ASTM-rated safety toe and electrical hazard protection. Ariat's ATS Max platform provides maximum torsional stability for reduction of foot fatigue and proper body alignment. The sole pairs a lightweight, cushioning EVA midsole with Ariat's highly abrasion-resistant oil- and slip-resisting Duratread outsole for the ultimate combination of comfort and durability. Ariat's unique, patent-pending U-Turn Entry System, allows easy entry and a true fit regardless of foot shape. These Ariat Men's WorkHog CSA Work Boots feature internal Poron XRD metguards for additional protection.
- Made of genuine full-grain leather upper with 11" shaft
- Stability chassis promotes proper gait cycle
- Puncture-resistant, metal-free SWEN-FLEX insole board
- Wide square toe profile
- Composite toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75
- Oil- and slip-resistant Duratread outsole with 90-degree heel
- U-Turn Entry System for easy on and off
- Electrical hazard protection
- Certified to CSA Standard Z195-14 with Grade 1 toe protection, protective sole protection and electric shock resistance (ESR) protection