- YETI Coolers Tundra 65 Cooler
- Item #: 268D42
Get $20 On Us When You Select Free Ship To Store Pickup
Your order will be delivered to an easily accessible area outside your home. An adult is not required to be present at the time of delivery.
The YETI Tundra 65 cooler is a heavy-duty generalist, equally adept at keeping your catches cold in the field or serving as the drink-and-food hub for a tailgate, party, or other times of general revelry. This ice chest is plenty roomy, holding the recommended 39 cans, a keeper redfish or a small quartered deer. Whatever you choose to chill, you know this top-quality cooler will keep it cold longer thanks to 2 meaty inches of insulation and our cold-keeping gasket. Dry ice compatibility allows you to keep everything frosty even on your longest excursions. Need your YETI to serve as a hunting cooler one weekend, a marine cooler the next, and a party cooler right after? Don't be afraid to mix it up: the durable polyethylene material can stand up to a variety of tasks again and again, and the integrated, self-stopping hinges scoff in the face of excessive use. The handles are made from marine-grade nylon rope with textured grips for easy carrying, even fully loaded. If you're taking the Tundra 65 out on the water as a marine cooler, don't forget that it makes a great casting platform in a bay boat. And as a hunting cooler, the grizzly-proof design gives you peace of mind in bear country.
- Outside measurements: 30 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 16"
- Doublehaul Handles made of military-grade nylon rope with heavy-duty textured grip
- Capacity: 14.3 gallons; 39 cans with a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio or 56lbs of ice
- Vortex drain system quickly drains interior
- Permafrost Insulation is the stronghold of cold
- No-sweat design keeps it dry on the outside - no condensation!
- Inside measurements: 23 3/4" x 10 3/4" x 10 1/8"
- Rotomolded construction makes it armored to the core & virtually indestructible
- Bearfoot non-slip feet assure your cooler stays put