- Tony Lama Men's Americana Western Boots
- Item # 036R24
$199.95 Online Price
Free Domestic Shipping On All Boots (see more...)FREE Domestic Ground Shipping on all boots, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $74.99 (see more...)FREE SHIPPING on orders over $74.99, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
Since 1911, Tony Lama has been crafting legendary western boots. As a soldier and cobbler for the U.S. Cavalry at Fort Bliss, Texas, Tony Lama's expertise as a custom boot maker spread quickly among cowboys and ranchers throughout the Southwest. Today, these legendary boots blend that superior craftsmanship with modern technology. The Americana men's boot is made of genuine calf leather with a soft pointed toe, distressed upper, and classic embroidery.
- Proudly crafted in U.S.A.
- Made of genuine distressed calf leather
- 12" shaft
- Lama Comfort Technology Poron ProZorb breathable, moisture-absorbing insole
- Pointed toe profile
- 1 3/8" leather walking heel with spur ledge
- Double stitched full Goodyear welt construction
- Leather lining