- Tony Lama El Paso Boots - Snip Toe
- Item #: 036195
Your order will be delivered to an easily accessible area outside your home. An adult is not required to be present at the time of delivery.
Since 1911, Tony Lama has been crafting legendary western boots. As a soldier and cobbler for the U.S. Cavalry at Fort Bliss, Texas, Tony Lama's expertise as a custom boot maker spread quickly among cowboys and ranchers throughout the Southwest. Today, these legendary boots blend that superior craftsmanship with modern technology. This El Paso Collection boot for him features a worn tan Saigets goatskin leather foot under a 13" matching leather shaft. Subtle stitching and embroidery details shaft. Single stitched full welt. Pointed toe and 1 5/8" cowboy heel with rubber grip surface.
- 13" upper shaft
- Proudly crafted in El Paso, Texas, U.S.A.
- Handcrafted leather upper, lining, heel, & sole
- Walking comfort cushion insole
- El Paso Collection Tony Lama cowboy boots boasting SAIGETS (soft as it gets) "vintage" leather
- Snip toe profile