- Schaefer Outfitter Jeans - Ranch Hand Dungaree Original Fit
- Item # 086582
Free Shipping On Orders Over $74.99 (see more...)FREE SHIPPING on orders over $74.99, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
Schaefer Outfitter proclaims itself "America's Finest Ranchwear" - one of the last U.S. manufacturers of genuine, salt of the earth ranchwear and outdoor clothing. Schaefer Outfitter is dedicated to its loyal Schaefer customers - earning and maintaining their respect and exceeding their expectations. Standing by the proud ethic of Made in America, Schaefer jeans, dungarees, jackets, coats, dusters, vests, and more are made in their family owned and operated factory - designed, engineered, cut, sewn, and inspected in the U.S.A. Schaefer Ranch Hand dungaree jeans go on one leg at a time - about the only thing these rugged jeans have in common with other so-called working cowboy jeans! Dungaree work jeans feature five-pocket styling with antique brass bullseye rivets at every corner. Clean finished pocket liners. Button waistband with zipper fly. Made in the U.S.A. of 100% cotton denim with a medium indigo finish.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
- Reinforced outseams, riveted pockets, double chain stitched waistband, & double-stitched rear pockets
- Investment grade 14.5-ounce cotton denim jeans
- Denim proudly produced by the cotton growers of West Texas
- Schaefer Outfitter jeans are U.S.A. made tough, for the working cowboy
- Original fit sits above the waist; cowboy boot-friendly leg tapers from knee to ankle