- Montanan Silversmiths Bronze Right To Bear Arms Belt Buckle
- Item #: 2000214414
Get $20 On Us When You Select Free Ship To Store Pickup
Your order will be delivered to an easily accessible area outside your home. An adult is not required to be present at the time of delivery.
Show your patriotic spirit in this belt buckle from Montana Silversmiths. This buckle is deeply antiquated, has two upright pistols that decorate each side, 6 bullets on the bottom, and has "The Right to Bear Arms since 1789" in the center of the buckle. This buckle is a standard 1.5" and is the perfect buckle to go on your belts. Ensure you only have the best, starting with this buckle from Montana Silversmiths.
- Standard 1.5" belt swivel
- 6 bullets run along the bottom
- Two upright pistols decorate each side
- Width: 3.89"; Height: 3"
- Brass plate over a solid cast white metal alloy base
- "The Right to Bear Arms since 1789" front and center on the buckle