- Montana Silversmiths Gunmetal Outdoor Series Wild Trout Carved Buckle
- Item # 290842
$94.99 Online Price
Free Shipping On Orders Over $74.99 (see more...)FREE SHIPPING on orders over $74.99, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
Montana Silversmiths presents its Hoss collection, a series of buckles carved from solid metal and finished in sterling silver. The pieces are based on original relief sculptures and have been miniaturized to be put onto a buckle. The classic image of a trout jumping out of the river while a fisherman looks on from the shore takes the center of this traditional western buckle. Rope trim frames the center design. The men's silver belt buckle is designed to fit a standard 1 1/2" belt swivel. For nearly 40 years, Montana Silversmiths has focused on producing and offering products of exceptional value. Nestled in the tiny hamlet of Columbus, MT, they've grown to become the largest supplier of western jewelry, watches, home decor, and legendary buckles to the industry. Handcrafted silver, rich in western heritage, is the very core of Montana Silversmiths.
- Can be kept clean by polishing with a damp cloth
- Dimensions: 4" x 3"
- Made in U.S.A.
- Designed to fit 1 1/2" belt swivel
- Sterling silver and black nickel plating over solid brass base
- Oval-shaped buckle with twisted rope border
- Hand-carved Hoss men's belt buckle by Montana Silversmiths
- Center design features trout jumping out of the water