- John Deere® Men's WCT Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots
- Item # 0501A6
$175.00 Online Price
Free Domestic Shipping On All Boots (see more...)FREE Domestic Ground Shipping on all boots, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $74.99 (see more...)FREE SHIPPING on orders over $74.99, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
From waterproof construction to a steel toe, these boots by John Deere? have almost anything you could need and want in a work boot. The waterproof leather is leather that is treated during the tanning process to resist moisture. Non-moisture wicking leather is tested 50,000 flexes without any water coming through the leather. The antimicrobial lining prevents odors and growth of fungus. Agion is the only prevention system proven safe and effective enough to be called antimicrobial. The tempered steel shank offers strength and protection while pushing a shovel. These boots will stand up to the job and keep you comfortable all day!
Style(s): JD4604, JD4605
- Work Comfort Technology System
- Tan tramper waterproof leather
- 12" Shaft height
- Cambrelle II lining treated with Agion antimicrobial
- Removable air flow comfort orthotic insert
- Tempered steel shank
- Waterproof construction
- Injected polyurethane outsole and midsole
- Steel toe meets ASTM I75/C754 standards F2413-05