- John Deere® Men's WCT 5" Waterproof Hiking Boots
- Item # 050720
$156.00 Online Price
Free Domestic Shipping On All Boots (see more...)FREE Domestic Ground Shipping on all boots, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $74.99 (see more...)FREE SHIPPING on orders over $74.99, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
These waterproof hiking boots from the John Deere? work boot series are tough! The leather is treated during the tanning process to resist moisture and it is tested 50,000 flexes without any water coming through the leather. Waterproof leather is especially effective in work boots and duty boots. The Cambrelle II lining is treated with Agion? antimicrobial that prevents odors and the growth of fungus. These boots also offer the Air Flow Comfort Orthotic System which features a gel heel and ball shock absorbers with a moisture control sock lining for ultimate comfort.
- Work Comfort Technology system
- Tan tramper waterproof weather
- Injected polyurethane outsole and midsole
- Steel shank
- Solid brass eyelets and hooks set with stainless steel washers
- Cambrelle II lining treated with Agion antimicrobial
- Removable John Deere Air Flow Comfort Orthotic System Insert
- Waterproof construction