- John Deere Men's 6" Waterproof Lace Up Boots - Steel toe
- Item # 2000217102
Free Domestic Shipping On All Boots (see more...)FREE Domestic Ground Shipping on all boots, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $74.99 (see more...)FREE SHIPPING on orders over $74.99, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
Work the day away in a pair of durable work boots from John Deere. These boots are made with full-grain waterproof leather, a moisture-wicking cover, has welt construction, and a Foreman high abrasion, oil, heat, and slip-resistant rubber outsole. These boots are comfortable, long-lasting, and will keep you warm and dry as you work the long hours of the ranch. Hop up on your favorite tractor in these boots from John Deere.
- Breathable from heel to toe
- Moisture-wicking cover
- Tempered steel shank; Welt construction
- Removable airflow II orthotic with open cell PU insert
- Eyelets and hook set on stainless steel washers
- Cambrelle II moisture-wicking lining
- Anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and washable
- Full-grain waterproof leather
- HBR waterproof membrane bootie
- "Foreman" high abrasion, oil, heat and slip-resistant rubber outsole