- John Deere Men's 11" Non-Metallic Dip Top Boots - Composite Toe
- Item # 2000217100
$142.00 Online Price
Free Domestic Shipping On All Boots (see more...)FREE Domestic Ground Shipping on all boots, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $74.99 (see more...)FREE SHIPPING on orders over $74.99, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
Work the day away in a pair of durable work boots from John Deere. These boots are made with leather, have moisture-wicking lining, an inside heel slip, a weather-resistant storm welt, a Fiberglass shank, and has a composite toe. These boots are comfortable, long-lasting, and will keep you warm and dry as you work the long hours of the ranch. Hop up on your favorite tractor in these boots from John Deere.
- Foreman rubber outsole, high abrasion, oil and slip-resistant
- Brown dull weather-resistant storm welt
- Square composite toe meets ASTM F2413-11 standards; Electrical Hazard meets ASTM F2413-11 standards
- Breathable from toe to heel, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and machine washable
- Super knit moisture-wicking lining
- Inside heel slip
- Fiberglass shank makes the boot totally non-metallic
- Teakwood Bison leather top and foot
- Removable Open Cell PU Insert
- Goodyear welt construction