- Georgia Men's Muddog Wellington CC Work Boots
- Item #: 050R11
Select Ship To Store at Checkout
1. Get $20 on us
2. We'll make a donation to National FFA ORG
3. It's Free
Your order will be delivered to an easily accessible area outside your home. An adult is not required to be present at the time of delivery.
The most significant feature of the Georgia Muddog boots are their thermoplastic urethane (TPU) lower foot portion. This part of these boots is meant to take on many different chemicals and contaminants that tend to attack leather. Leather work boots that are worn in these different work environments tend to become hard, brittle, and break. A key comfort feature is the contoured removable polyurethane cushion insole that provides direct underfoot cushion comfort. This polyurethane material is known for its cushioning qualities without bottoming out. If you work in environments where leather just doesn't cut it, these may be the right style for you.
- Molded waterproof TPU shell
- Lightweight, cushioning, compression molded EVA midsole
- Removable polyurethane Comfort Core Airflow orthotic insert
- Long-wearing Weave outsole
- High abrasion and moisture wicking mesh lining
- Leather shaft
- Supporting steel shank