$84.97 (43% Off)-$64.02 Sale Savings
- Frye Women's Mindy Monk Sneakers
- Item #: 049J48
Select Ship To Store at Checkout
1. Get $20 on us
2. We'll make a donation to National FFA ORG
3. It's Free
Your order will be delivered to an easily accessible area outside your home. An adult is not required to be present at the time of delivery.
Frye was founded in 1863 and is the oldest continuously operating footwear brand in America. With their steadfast commitment to quality and painstaking attention to detail, it takes more than 190 steps to make one pair Frye boots, and a similar set of processes to make their shoes and accessories. They use the highest quality leathers, all tanned with natural oils, which distinguish their products. Frye has developed demanding standards for its materials and craftsmanship, and its experienced team of shoemakers and designers work diligently to ensure these standards are met in every single pair of boots, shoes, or accessories made with the Frye label.
- Grippy rubber outsole with houndstooth tread pattern
- Double buckle monk strap closure
- Leather sockliner with padded footbed
- Genuine antiqued leather upper
- Thick rubber midsole