- Frye Women's Engineer 8R Motorcycle Boots
- Item #: 0452W9
Your order will be delivered to an easily accessible area outside your home. An adult is not required to be present at the time of delivery.
The Frye Company uses only the finest materials and richest leather to craft their products. With their steadfast commitment to quality and painstaking attention to detail, it takes more than 190 steps to make one pair of Fry boots. These are the ultimate engineer boots at short height. The Frye engineer has its signature look, with the sloping collar, buckled split shaft, and single broad strap across the ankle. The neoprene oil resistant outsoles are durable and long-wearing. From the world war factory floors to present day streets, the Frye engineer boots aren't leavin' any time soon.
Style(s): 77500-BK-SP, 77500-GAU
- 7" Shaft height
- Finest American tanned leather for durability, comfort and performance
- Genuine Goodyear welt construction
- Black high abrasion genuine neoprene rubber sole
- Scoured engineer and secure tread for traction
- Genuine rubber midsoles
- Poron insoles
- Double coated tempered nickel hardware