- Florsheim Men's Lumberjack 9" Waterproof Logger Boots - Composite Toe
- Item #: 050M79
Get $20 On Us When You Select Free Ship To Store Pickup
Your order will be delivered to an easily accessible area outside your home. An adult is not required to be present at the time of delivery.
More than a century ago, a father and son began operating a small shoe factory outside of Chicago. By focusing on reasonably priced, quality footwear, and growing a vast network of distributors, the business developed organically. Soon, the Illinois manufacturer was dressing soldiers in protective boots for the Spanish-American War. By 1908, the word was out, and the Florsheim brand emerged as a popular, sophisticated shoe worn by "The Man Who Cares." Nowadays, the tradition continues with the fifth generation of the Florsheim family residing at the helm-continuing on the path toward excellence in footwear.
- Electrical hazard protection
- ASTM-rated F2413-05 safety composite toe
- Heavy-duty rubber lug outsole secured to upper via Goodyear welt construction
- Moisture-wicking nylon mesh with waterproof memberbrane sockliner
- 9" shaft with lace-up closure: round laces, brass grommets
- Oiled tumbled full-grain waterproof leather upper
- Removable EVA cushioned footned with sponge rubber heel wedge for all-day support