- Chippewa Men's Sportility 8" Insulated Logger Waterproof Work Boots
- Item # 050G56
Free Domestic Shipping On All Boots (see more...)FREE Domestic Ground Shipping on all boots, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $74.99 (see more...)FREE SHIPPING on orders over $74.99, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
These 8" logger boots by Chippewa are functional footwear that will stand up to the ruggedness of the great outdoors no matter whether the task is utilitarian or recreational. Chippewa Boots developed the Logger boot for the Lumberjacks of the great upper Midwest back in 1901. Today these styles are not only worn by the logging industry but by men that perceive this silhouette to be the ultimate in rugged outdoor wear.
- 8" Lace up shaft
- Oiled, waterproof leather
- Brushed ruby Nylex lining
- 400 Gram Thinsulate Ultra
- TEXON insole
- Black #1286 Tacoma Logger Sole
- Steel toe meets all ANSI standards
- Waterproof rated by Chippewa