- Chippewa 9" Insulated Waterproof Super Logger Boots - Steel Toe
- Item # 050B06
$305.95 Online Price
Free Domestic Shipping On All Boots (see more...)FREE Domestic Ground Shipping on all boots, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $74.99 (see more...)FREE SHIPPING on orders over $74.99, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
Additional Product Data
- Video Asset IDs: vid-22
A Chippewa work boot for the man who needs it all - a steel toe boot, a waterproof leather boot, and an insulated boot - all with a rugged logger boot design. The Chippewa Super Logger boot features true waterproofing with a waterproof, but sweat-permeable membrane. This lace-up work boot has a 9" oiled leather shaft over a matching leather foot. Removable Texon 460 waterproof insole. Triple ribbed steel shank. Sturdy-footing Vibram Tacoma yellow plug logger sole. 2" logger heel. Goodyear leather welt. Speed hooks for easy lacing. Heavy-duty, stay-put waxed laces and tarnish-resistant hardware.
- FIT NOTE: Due to insulation, E width equals medium width (D); EEE width equals wide width (EE)
- Steel toe rated ASTM F2413-05, Class 75 - (the best available impact & compression strength); Electrical hazard protection
- Chip-A-Tex waterproof membrane blocks wind & rain, but passes perspiration for dry comfort wear
- 400 gram Thinsulate Ultra insulation: lightweight & non-bulky; resists compaction & lost effectiveness; insulates under damp conditions
- The American handcrafted Chippewa Super Logger
- Moisture-wicking Dri-Lex 2000 lining