- Carhartt Men's Flame-Resistant Duck Bib Overalls
- Item # 086N76
$144.99 Online Price
Free Shipping On Orders Over $74.99 (see more...)FREE SHIPPING on orders over $74.99, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
Carhartt's flame-resistant duck bib overall is made of 13 ounce FR cotton duck. Construction includes a high back with FR elastic suspenders and FR center-release buckles plus a chap-style double front to enhance durability. The leg zippers go ankle to thigh for easy on and off and feature Nomex FR zipper tape and protective flaps with arc-resistant snap closures. The men's flame-resistant overalls meet NFPA 70E standards and is UL classified to NFPA 2112.Carhartt has been making workwear for hardworking folks since 1889 and is a name you can count on to deliver high-quality, long-lasting apparel and footwear for any line of work.
- FR melamine buttons at waist
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- ASTM rated HRC 2 - 16
- Chap-style double-front enhances durability
- Ankle-to-above knee brass leg zippers with Nomex FR zipper tape and protective flaps with arc-resistant snap closures
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape
- 13 ounce 100% cotton duck
- Meets NFPA 70E standards and UL classified NFPA 2112