- Carhartt Men's Black Lightweight Work Hiker Boots - Steel Toe
- Item # 2000242446
Please select an option:
I'll pick up my order at:
I want my order delivered
Delivered today if ordered before 2pm.
Otherwise, orders will be delivered the next day
Free Domestic Shipping On All Boots (see more...)FREE Domestic Ground Shipping on all boots, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
Free Shipping On Orders Over $74.99 (see more...)FREE SHIPPING on orders over $74.99, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
These boots from Carhartt are great for long days on your feet, be it at work or exploring your favorite trails. They feature black nylon mesh construction with Fastdry technology to wick away sweat and keep your feet dry. Cement construction allows for a lightweight feel, and these boots provide maximum arch support and cushioning to help fight fatigue. Work with comfort and confidence with Carhartt.
- Oil and slip resistant rubber outsole
- Cushioned insoles
- Cement construction for lightweight comfort
- Lace up design
- Carhartt footbed made with Insite Technology, engineered with maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue
- Steel Toe, ASTM 2413-11 EH
- "No sew" black nylon mesh and premium synthetic upper
- FastDry technology lining wicks away sweat