- Carhartt Flame-Resistant Lanyard Access Quilt-Lined Jacket
- Item # 086N72
$192.99 Online Price
Free Shipping On Orders Over $74.99 (see more...)FREE SHIPPING on orders over $74.99, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
Carhartt's Flame-Resistant Lanyard Access Quilt-Lined Jacket delivers warmth, protection, and comfort while you're on the job. This men's jacket is made of fire-resistant cotton-nylon blend with an insulating quilted lining. It is designed with a back flap opening which allows a lanyard to pass through and attach to a safety harness. Interior and exterior pockets provide ample storage. The men's FR jacket is NFPA 70E compliant and UL classified to NFPA 2112.
- NFPA 70E compliant and UL classified to NFPA 2112
- Brass zipper front with Nomex tape and protective flaps for elecrtic arc protection
- Nomex rib-knit storm hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Quilted cotton lining
- Pleated bi-swing back for ease of movement
- HRC 3 - 33.5
- 88% Cotton, 12% High-tenacity nylon shell
- Flapped back which allows for a lanyard to pass through