- Carhartt Extremes® FR Arctic Biberalls - Big & Tall
- Item # 086N59
Please select an option:
I'll pick up my order at:
I want my order delivered
Delivered today if ordered before 2pm.
Otherwise, orders will be delivered the next day
Free Shipping On Orders Over $74.99 (see more...)FREE SHIPPING on orders over $74.99, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
Extremes is Carhartt's toughest line of gear that's designed to provide the warmth, durability, and coverage in the most rugged corners of the Earth. Bulk free and easy moving, this biberalls are a technological tour de force with Wind Fighter technology that tames the wind, 3M Thinsulate 200-gram Platinum Insulation for warmth, heavy-duty two-way zipper with Nomex zipper tape, storm flaps, ankle-thigh zipper on both legs, an inside chest pocket with ID patch, double knees with cleanout bottoms that can accommodate knee pads, two reinforced kick panels, and 2-inch 3M Scotchlite reflective trim. 3M and Thinsulate are trademarks of 3M.
- 3M Scotchlite reflective trim #8940 around legs
- Ankle-to-thigh zippers with interior and exterior storm flaps
- Full-length interior/exterior storm flap and hook-and-loop closure
- Flame Resistant Rating: NFPA 70E, NFPA 2112, and ANSI HRC 4
- Fully Insulated with 3M Thinsulate 200-gram Platinum insulation
- Made with 9-ounce flame resistant 88% cotton/12% high-tenacity nylon canvas
- Heavy duty Vislon two-way zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape