- Boot Barn® Women's Western Boot Trees
- Item # 069B28
$27.99 Online Price
Free Shipping On Orders Over $74.99 (see more...)FREE SHIPPING on orders over $74.99, applies to product purchases shipped via Best Way Ground to the continental 48 states from BootBarn.com and excludes international orders.
Protect your investment and add years to the life of your boots with a set of cedar boot trees from Boot Barn®. Whether you wear your boots for an hour or an entire day, the salty moisture from your feet soaks into the leather on your boots, drying out leather quickly. These solid cedar boot trees draw this moisture out of the boots and keep a fresh scent in your boots. When the boot trees are placed in the boots, there is resistance from the heel to the toe keeping the toe from curling and maintaining the look and fit. They allow for a great shape, making cleaning and conditioning the boots even easier. The leather loop makes removal quick and convenient. Keep your favorite boots smelling fresh and feeling like a glove with these Cedar Boot Trees!
- Made with Aromatic Red Cedar from the USA
- For womens western boots
- Prolongs the life of boots
- Prevents odor
- Maintains look and fit of boots
- Absorbs damaging moisture and salts
- Smooths wrinkles and reduces toe curling
- High vamp helps maintain fit
- Sizing: SM(4-6), MD(6-8),LG(8-10)