- Ariat Men's Rambler Steel Toe Work Boots
- Item #: 030358
Get $20 On Us When You Select Free Ship To Store Pickup
Your order will be delivered to an easily accessible area outside your home. An adult is not required to be present at the time of delivery.
From looks to comfort, the Rambler has it all! These boots are made from premium, durable full grain leather that is comfortable and gives that great pre-worn look. The 10" unlined shaft is unlined for ultimate flexibility with a exposed out- seam for comfort. The scoured Duratread rubber outsole is a slim, long-lasting sole. It provides maximum wear resistance and is extremely durable, yet flexible. This exclusive rubber sole is highly resistant to barnyard acids. The ATS technology offers optimal stability and all-day comfort. ATS features include a moisture wicking footbed for comfort, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer for shock absorption and support, and a lightweight composite forked shank for stability. The steel safety toe is ASTM F2413-05 M1/75 C/75 EH rated. These boots have the looks, the comfort, and the durability that you have come to know from Ariat!
- Premium full-grain leather
- Steel toe
- 10" Shaft height with exposed out-seam construction
- ATS technology provides stability and comfort
- Composite forked shank offers optimal all day comfort
- Oil resisting, slip resisting, non-marking PVC outsole
- Safety toe is ASTM F2413-05 M1/75 C/75 EH rated