- YETI Coolers Tundra 110 Cooler
- Item # 268T61
$499.99 Online Price
We're only able to ship this product to the following countries at this time:
The YETI Tundra 110 cooler was designed specifically with the rafting community in mind. Sized to fit all major raft frames snugly so your YETI doesn't end up in the drink. Plus this cooler holds enough food and beverages for longer river expeditions. Like all YETI Coolers, the Tundra 110 is built to last trip after trip, with the same roto-molded polyethylene construction used to make whitewater kayaks. Two inches of insulation and our freezer-style gasket mean you won't have to constantly top it off with ice. Which is good, because you don't pass too many convenience stores on the river. Not hitting the rapids anytime soon? This high quality cooler has all the features to make it a versatile addition to your family, including DoubleHaul Handles for easy portability, UV resistance for maximum attractiveness, and dry ice compatibility to keep your stuff colder, longer. Great boat cooler as well.
- Outside measurements: 37" x 20" x 18"
- Doublehaul handles made of military-grade nylon rope with heavy-duty textured grip
- Vortex drain system quickly drains interior
- Permafrost Insulation is the stronghold of cold
- No-sweat design keeps it dry on the outside - no condensation!
- Capacity: holds 65 cans with a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio or 101lbs of ice
- Rotomolded construction makes it armored to the core & virtually indestructible
- Bearfoot non-slip feet assure your cooler stays put