- Women's Minnetonka El Paso Ankle Moccasin Boots
- Item # 049383
$49.95 Online Price
Native Americans wore moccasins long before Columbus discovered the land. It's fair to say that moccasins are truly America's first footwear. Since 1946, Minnetonka Moccasin has shaped the moccasin's place in history. Today, Minnetonka is a mainstay of American style. Minnetonka moccasins, fringe, sandals, shearling, boots, and slippers can be seen everywhere from the streets of New York to the mountains of Colorado. Minnetonka has a simple idea - classic design that never grows old, combined with a natural, free-spirited heritage. Minnetonka Moccasin Company moccasins are a comfortable, stylish footwear choice! This classic moccasin features a soft and supple suede leather upper. Leather lining. Shoelace tie at front. Imported.
As an authorized retailer of Minnetonka Moccasin products, we cannot accept orders from outside the United States for Minnetonka products. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
- Fully padded insole for comfort
- Fancy jagged edges around seams
- Sporty, lightweight rubber sole
- Sides feature Aztec knitted design in hues of black, brown, red & blue
- Soft, supple suede leather
- Lace-up styling for a perfect fit
- Choose comfortable & casual footwear with these Minnetonka moccasins.
- Whipstitching details around foot