- Tony Lama Men's Americana Western Boots
- Item # 036R25
$174.99 Online Price
Since 1911, Tony Lama has been crafting legendary western boots. As a soldier and cobbler for the U.S. Cavalry at Fort Bliss, Texas, Tony Lama's expertise as a custom boot maker spread quickly among cowboys and ranchers throughout the Southwest. Today, these legendary boots blend that superior craftsmanship with modern technology. The Americana men's boot is made of genuine calf leather with a narrow square toe, distressed upper, and classic embroidery.
- Proudly crafted in U.S.A.
- Made of genuine distressed calf leather
- 12" shaft
- Lama Comfort Technology Poron ProZorb breathable, moisture-absorbing insole
- Double stitched full Goodyear welt construction
- Leather lining
- Narrow square toe profile
- 1 3/8" leather walking heel with spur ledge