- Tony Lama El Paso Goatskin Cowgirl Boots
- Item # 045E25
$199.99 Online Price
Additional Product Data
- Video Asset IDs: vid-18
Since 1911, Tony Lama has been crafting legendary western boots. As a soldier and cobbler for the U.S. Cavalry at Fort Bliss, Texas, Tony Lama's expertise as a custom boot maker spread quickly among cowboys and ranchers throughout the Southwest. Today, these legendary boots blend that superior craftsmanship with modern technology. This El Paso Collection boot for her features a worn peanut Saigets goatskin leather foot under a 12" matching leather shaft. Subtle stitching and embroidery details shaft. Triple-density insole board. Stabilizing spring steel shank. Floral pattern leather sole. Single stitched full Goodyear welt. Snip toe and 1 3/8" cowgirl heel.
- Proudly crafted in El Paso, Texas, U.S.A.
- Contemporary cowgirl snip toe profile
- SAIGETS (soft as it gets) "vintage" leather
- Handcrafted leather upper, lining, & sole
- El Paso Collection Tony Lama cowgirl boots
- Lama Comfort Technology Poron ProZorb breathable, moisture-absorbing insole