- Scully Black Bone Beaded Fringe Leather Jacket
- Item # 082981
$274.99 Online Price
Enjoy your own premium Scully Leather jacket from the leather craftsmen who produced leather jackets, gloves, and helmets for WWI and WWII pilots and Admiral Byrd's expedition to the Antarctic! Scully Leather Company has been crafting fine leather wear since 1906, some of which you'll find on display in the likes of the Smithsonian Institute and the Museum of Flight in Seattle, Washington. Scully leather wear is handcrafted from grade "A" leathers, with special consideration given to surface character and softness of hand. Scully is leather wear you can be proud to own! This rugged Old West inspired Scully fringe leather coat is loaded with long leather fringe on front and back yokes, shoulders, sleeves, and front patch pockets. Jacket features two inside chest pockets. Concho and loop front closures. Jacket measures (from back collar to hem) 32" in length. Fully lined with 100% polyester. Imported.
- Decorated with bead epaulets on shoulders with wooden bead accents on front yokes & pockets
- Leather whipstitch lacing throughout for a rugged look
- Turn heads wearing this Scully fringe leather jacket.
- Decked out with long leather fringe