- Iron Age Men's Surveyor Steel Toe Hiker Boots
- Item # 050L43
$69.99 Online Price
Get the protection you need while out on the trails in a pair of men's hiking boots by Iron Age. These rough-and-tumble men's boots are designed to deliver the ultimate in protection whether you're on the jobsite or scaling a mountain. Their mesh and leather upper features a sporty, athletic look with lace-up closure. A steel toe guard provides ultimate protection against drops. Get out of the dark ages and step into the Iron Age with a pair of Surveyor hiker boots.
- Electrical hazard protection
- Minimal tread pattern on rubber outsole is slip, heat, oil, chemical, and abrasion-resistant
- Padded interior and breathable sockliner for moisture-wicking comfort
- ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75-rated steel toe
- Mesh and leather upper in athletic shoe style with lace-up closure
- Flexible cement construction
Iron Age Men's Surveyor Steel Toe Hiker Boots is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Waterman from Boots for work!! Very easy to order and shipping was faster than expected!!
Date published: 2018-07-12