Boot Barn® Corporate and Group Sales
#1 in California, Nevada & Arizona for over 30 Years with the best selection at guaranteed low prices!
Boot Barn® Industrial Accounts Program has been a trusted source for thousands of customers for their work wear since 1978. With 85 locations throughout California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana, Oregon and Wyoming, Boot Barn is your premier work footwear and work apparel choice.
Why Boot Barn® for your Business?
Best Work Selection
We carry the best selection of the top selling brands that your employees want, such as Wolverine, Caterpillar, Timberland Pro, Chippewa, Doc Martens, Carhartt, Wrangler, Levis, Chippewa, Danner, Justin, American Worker, Georgia, Rocky and much more!
Experts at Finding Your Product Requirements
Our store staff and dedicated account managers are experts at getting what you need to get the job done. We've helped hundreds of businesses with their work wear needs. Whether you employees require slip resistant shoes, steel toe protection, heat resistant soles, waterproof leathers, electrical hazard footwear, rugged work apparel or simply all-around quality work gear at a great value, we've got you covered.
Business Need Protection the Most
Research indicates that slips and falls are the #1 cause of major injuries in the work place.And, with worker compensation claims dramatically rising, businesses today are well aware that is increasingly important and necessary to provide personal protection equipment for their employees.Our steel toe safety shoes and boots offered at Boot Barns meet ANSI 75 Z41 PT 91 highest rating I 75 C75 Class M requirements as approved by CAL OSHA.
Kinds of Business use Boot Barn® Industrial Program
Construction crews, school districts, military units, police departments, electrical services, heavy industry, agricultural, railroad, transportation companies, restaurants, food service, city & local governments, emergency response units, plumbing, casinos, labor unions, janitorial, transportation companies and hundreds more!
- Our program is easy to implement and comes with a dedicated account manager.
- Customized programs available, tailored to your company's specifications with the flexibility to accept vouchers, company credit cards, direct billing and offer company specific reports.
- Volume and special orders at everyday value pricing.
- We ensure your employees purchase only the correct and company authorized footwear and work apparel.
- Program available at over 85 retail locations throughout California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana, Oregon and Wyoming.
- Direct delivery to you work location is also available through your account manager.
Click Here for a store nearest you!
Contact us to set up your account today!
Or, for more information:
Call 949-453-4400 and ask for "Group Sales"