- Carhartt Men's Flame-Resistant Base Force Cold Weather Bottoms - Big & Tall
- Item # 086N18
Oops, item currently is out of stock.
$90.99 Original Price -$51.02 Sale Savings
$39.97 Online Price
56% Total Savings
Just because the temperature drops doesn't mean there isn't work to be done! These warm knit pants by Carhartt are not only designed to keep you warm but they offer fire-resistance protection. The knit men's work pants have smooth flatlock seams for a comfortable, chafe-free fit. Carhartt's Base Force Cold Weather Bottoms meet performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards and HRC 2 fire-resistant. Carhartt has been making workwear for hard-working folks since 1889 and is a name you can count on to deliver high-quality, long-lasting apparel and footwear for any line of work.
- ASTM rated HRC 2 flame resistant
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards
- Carhartt logo and HRC 2 labels sewn onto exterior
- Comfortable elastic waistband, gathered waist, extra-long cuffs
- Wicks away sweat and fights odors
- 74% Cotton, 24% Rayon, 2% Spandex fire-resistant knit pants by Carhartt
- Anti-chafing flatlock seams for a smooth, comfortable fit